ACEIT Brown Bags available!
ACEIT Brown Bags offer remote training on a specific topic. The training typically runs 1 to 2 hours and is presented by a certified ACEIT trainer. Below is a list of a few popular Brown Bags that are available. Contact ACEIT Training for more information.
- ACEIT What-if Capability (with RI$K) - Advanced what-if scenarios and approaches for implementing schedule risk
- Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) Metrics in ACE - Using ACE to Calculate/model common metrics used in CBAs
- CO$TAT Distribution Finder - The CO$TAT Distribution Finder explained - settings, results, and real applications
- Custom Inflation/Escalation and Reportable BY - Creating custom escalation indices and the ACE Reportable BY and Implied Expenditure reports
- Exploring ACE RI$K Phasing Features – Allocating RI$K dollars to years, explaining, prorate, front-load, back-load, and stretch loading
- How to Develop a RI$K Distribution based on Probability Level Statistics (Custom CDF) - Creating and using custom RI$K CDFs in ACE
- Incorporating Budget into your ACE Session - Estimate and budget reports, budget what-if drills, and understanding estimate drivers
See the complete Brown Bag listing.