ACEIT Mechanics training is the most effective way for users to get a quick start in using ACEIT.
ACEIT Mechanics Training is offered 2 ways, Onsite or Remote, providing a one-on-one training environment on ACEIT features/techniques to directly solve your specific problems. Through this offering we can provide hands-on training to first-time users in implementing an ACE cost model, help convert Excel (or other) models to ACEIT, provide guidance on how to use the ACEIT API, and provide advanced training on key concepts to make your model sensitive to input parameter changes.
1 trip to site, includes 24 hours of one-on-one instructional time
Online/phone, includes 40 hours of one-on-one instructional time
Typical Areas of Focus for ACEIT Mechanics Training
- Cost Model Implementation
- ACE Rapid Start
- Converting Excel Models into ACE
- Cost Model Layout / Architecture
- Implementing ACE Cost Risk
- Presenting Estimate Results
- Using 3rd Party Tools with ACE
To discuss your one-on-one training needs, contact the ACEIT Training Coordinator at
(805) 964-6963 ext. 2571 or by e-mail.